About the role
The role of Fundraising and Philanthropy Coordinator supports strategic fundraising outcomes across the Club and the Community Foundation.
You will play a valued role in coordinating a range of fundraising activities to ensure sustainability and growth, including
- Peer-to-peer fundraising
- Community fundraising and
- Member-based fundraising.
This role is also responsible for the administration of fundraising and philanthropy activities including the oversight of all donations, donor database management and general secretariat duties.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Demonstrated success in coordination of events, budget fundraising activities, peer-to-peer fundraising programs or community fundraising programs
- Experience in database management and data insights
- Experience generating fundraising content and products
- A good understanding of the philanthropic sector
- Business, marketing or equivalent tertiary qualification or equivalent work experience
- A minimum 2 years of demonstrated experience working in a fundraising or philanthropic capacity
Benefits and perks
- Free onsite parking!
- Club membership and gym access
- Continuous learning & development
- Flexible work/life leave
- Deals & Discounts with corporate sponsors
- Exciting staff experiences (Exclusive access)
About the organisation
The Western Bulldogs, located in the heartland of the western region of Melbourne, is a dynamic organisation that is committed to excellence both on and off the football field. We are focused on being successful and sustainable through both our on field performance and our involvement in the community.
We are proud of our entire team, both players and our professional staff. If you are looking to be a part of a committed and passionate team, the Western Bulldogs encourage you to apply
How to apply for this role
If you are interested in working in a challenging yet extremely satisfying position, please click on Äpply Now" above & attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your key attributes. Applications close at 5pm on Friday 12th July 2019.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please note that due to the high level of interest only those applicants short listed will be contacted.
Please quote in application: Fundraising and Philanthropy Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.