About the role
Annual Budget: more than $1,500,000
Number of Paid Staff: more than 100
Number of Volunteers: 6-20
Community Segment: Human Services
Current Board Size: 6-8
Board Meetings (frequency): Monthly
Board Meetings Held: At Night
State where Board Meetings Held: Victoria
Local Government Area: Brimbank
Gellibrand Support Services is a not-for-profit organisation that supports adults with disabilities in Melbourne’s West and North West Regions with its main office in Sunshine, Victoria.
Gellibrand Support Services aims to provide an environment where:
- Individuals with a range of physical and intellectual disabilities can improve their quality of life and achieve the outcomes they want
- Learning and care for others is valued, respected and possible
- Individuals are motivated and inspired to have real connections, real service, real outcomes
- Collaborative goal oriented personal partnerships intended to maximize the choice and control in clients lives are encouraged
- Communication is open, honest and respectful
- Interactions are empowering and genuine with a compassionate approach to the relationships we form and the service we provide
The majority of meetings will be held in the main office, every fourth Thursday of each month commencing at 7pm.
Role: General Board Member
Area of Expertise Being Sought: General but especially Law & Legal Services -specifically Contractual Law, Industrial Relations and Finance – specifically Financial Control and Management
Payment: Nil – honorary role
About the organisation
Gellibrand Support Services is a not-for-profit organisation that supports adults with disabilities in Melbourne's West and North West Regions with its main office in Sunshine, Victoria.
How to apply for this role
Please click APPLY NOW and send through your CV and Cover Letter.
Please quote in application: General Board via Pro Bono Australia.