About the role
- SCHADS Award Level 6 – $92,547 trp (including salary $83,492)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
- Full Time Position
We have a newly created position for a Lead Practitioner to join our Tennant Creek team within CatholicCare NT. This position plays a key role in providing leadership whilst ensuring the implementation and integration of the transition to NDIS, Continuity of Support and provision of registered NDIS support services. The position reports directly to the Regional Manager Tennant Creek.
This position has a particular focus on leading and mentoring program staff, applying professional knowledge and support whilst providing direct services and managing complex client work.
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to develop and maintain collaborative networks and relationships with relevant government and community based agencies to enhance service delivery, referral pathways and ongoing support for clients. The successful candidate will be a team player with ability to work with others in a spirit of trust, respect, reflection and accountability.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in Social Work or related field; sound knowledge of NDIS processes and minimum five years’ experience in relevant practice and team leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills encompassing report writing, case note writing and supervision and the ability to communicate effectively with managers, staff and stakeholders across a range of diverse cultural groups and settings
- Experience in recording and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data in line with program requirements and leading a team to do the same
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Lead Practitioner NDIS Transition via Pro Bono Australia.