About the role
- Full-time, permanent
- Based at our head office in Hindmarsh
- Make a difference to the services we provide in the community by utilising your skills and experience in supply sourcing, negotiating and contract management
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced individual with a strong business acumen. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance, you will manage the development and negotiation of high value contracts and services, aiming to achieve competitive costs, minimise risks, and optimise the quality of services AnglicareSA provide.
Your outstanding relationship building skills will equip you to achieve positive outcomes with key stakeholders both internally and externally, as well as lead a small team to deliver effective sourcing strategies and processes from beginning to end.
What do you need to bring?
- Tertiary qualification in Business Management (purchasing and contract management) or equivalent, or relevant experience
- Experience negotiating and managing major contracts
- Proven experience in managing effective relationships with suppliers
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and recommend best value options
- Previous management experience with the ability to drive a team to success
What can you expect to be doing?
- Manage the negotiation of strategic goods and services at high value across the organisation
- Proactively partner with key stakeholders and identify profitable strategic procurement opportunities
- Monitor compliance of major contracts to ensure contract requirements are adhered to
- Provide leadership and direction to a small team, ensuring quality end-to-end services are delivered at all times
- Develop and communicate effective sourcing strategies across AnglicareSA
- Direct and manage sourcing strategies from beginning to end
About the organisation
AnglicareSA is a not-for-profit organisation who makes a positive difference to the community every day. With over 1800 staff and 700 volunteers, we have been supporting South Australians for more than 150 years. There are many members of the community who require assistance and for that reason, we stand with our arms open to support people to achieve their aspirations and overcome their challenges. Our values underpin the work we do and are key in enabling us to recruit the right people.
What can AnglicareSA offer me?
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by reducing the tax you pay!
- Banking benefits, health care discounts and gym membership offers
- A collaborative team culture
- Relationships with like-minded people who focus on improving the lives of many
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Sourcing & Contracts via Pro Bono Australia.