About the role
Employing over 2,000 staff in Victoria, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland and Tasmania – Wellways Australia delivers services in mental health, disability and community care, and impacts the lives of thousands of people each year.
Wellways is on a mission to build a more inclusive community from the ground up, where everyone can imagine and achieve their hopes and potential. Through connecting people, strengthening families and transforming communities – Wellways is committed to working with individuals of all ages experiencing disabilities or challenges to their social and emotional wellbeing.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary and generous packaging
- Flexible, family-friendly, collaborative and fun team culture
- Fairfield location next to beautiful parklands and the Yarra River
- Future career development opportunities
Reporting to the Director of Business Development in this newly scoped role, you will lead tender bids to ensure the timely delivery of high quality submissions. You will also play a key role supporting and coordinating merger and acquisition (M&A) projects.
Key aspects of role include:
- Managing and supporting a range of stakeholders across tender bids and M&A projects
- Ensuring high quality submissions are prepared collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Involvement in all stages of M&A projects from initiating through to closing
- Support the development of project estimates, costings, schedules and documentation
- Coordinating and participating in tender and M&A project meetings
- Ensuring due diligence and providing regular project reporting
You have significant experience in a leading and/or writing capacity in the tenders, bids, grants or even contracts space. You are a driven self-starter, adaptable and quick to learn. Your strong communication skills will ensure you can effectively manage a diverse range of stakeholders.
You can also demonstrate:
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing projects and tasks to meet set deadlines
- Excellent technical writing, editing and formatting skills
- Working constructively within a diverse team and also independently with minimal supervision
- A consistent focus on quality and detail
- Initiative in identifying potential issues and obstacles and taking appropriate action
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude and sense of fun
Play a key role in expanding the reach of Wellways Australia’s leading mental health and disability services within the community. Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required. Alternatively, please call James Stewart on 03 8319 4090 for a further discussion.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Manager - Tender Bids via Pro Bono Australia.