About the role
The Purpose of the Marketing & Communications Coordinator Role is to provide Marketing support in the Development, Implementation and Maintenance of Lifeline Australia’s National Marketing programs and activities.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator works closely with Internal and External stakeholders to coordinate marketing activities that promote Lifeline’s national brand and communications.
Together with the National Manager Marketing & Communications, this Position will also be responsible for a wide-range of day-to-day marketing activities in response to business and stakeholder demand.
- Location: Sydney (CBD)
- Appointment type: Full Time Ongoing
Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Relevant field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A strong theoretical and practical understanding of marketing and communications principles.
- Excellent stakeholder management & relationship building skills, engaging at all levels across the organisation
- Strong understanding and experience developing content for websites and managing social media communities
- Experience in developing, implementing and measuring tactical marketing strategies using digital analytics end-to-end
- Experience in the design print and production process for marketing materials.
- Experience in the not for profit environment will be highly regarded
Position Specific Competencies:
- Working knowledge of the marketing industry and environment, keeping up-to-date with current communication tools and practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including copywriting and text editing skills for a range of channels.
- Ability to develop Professional Documentation such as briefs, project plans and reports.
- Effective Project Management skills.
- Contribute to creative campaigns and think creatively.
- Demonstrate ability to resolve constructively internal and external stakeholder enquiries and complaints.
- Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of record-keeping procedures, statistical data collation and reporting techniques.
- Demonstrate good time management skills to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines at the same time.
- Professionally manage third-party and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Graphic design skills for the development of in-house graphic design files with industry specific software.
About the organisation
Lifeline Australia is a National Charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24-hour Crisis Support and Suicide Prevention Services.
How to apply for this role
Interested applicants should submit their application addressing the position competencies together with their resume to email@example.com by COB Friday, 19th July 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Lifeline Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
Please quote in application: Marketing & Communications Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.