About the role
- SCHADS Award Level 5 – $84,989 trp (including salary $76,673 per annum)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,909.00 p/a)
- Full Time position located in Alice Springs
We have an exciting opportunity for a NO MORE Program Worker to join our Alice Springs team within CatholicCare NT. This position has a primary focus on community education, marketing/promotion and supporting community based initiatives in order to reduce the incidence of family, domestic and sexual violence. The position reports directly to the NO MORE Team Leader in conjunction with the NO MORE Campaign Founder and Regional Manager.
This role includes actively working with sporting groups and other identified groups to develop and implement Domestic Violence Action Plans (DVAPs) in line with DVAP policies and procedures.
The Program Worker will be required to support the development and implementation of education and prevention strategies including engaging with sporting groups, police, schools and the broader community. We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to assist with supporting the development and delivery of groups that support men’s learning of new skills to prevent and respond to violence.
We are looking for a person with:
- Demonstrated experience in working in the area of domestic, family and sexual violence.
- Ability to have a positive influence and credibility within the community.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement across a range of diverse groups.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in working with remote Indigenous communities.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: NO MORE Program Worker via Pro Bono Australia.