About the role
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced practitioner to join us as Practice Education Specialist in our Learning & Development department. You will provide the clinical, educational knowledge and expertise to develop content and delivery of nationally accredited qualifications. These are delivered in partnership with the Australian Institute of Social Relations (AISR), part of Relationships Australia, South Australia.
We offer various qualifications, such as Diploma of Counselling, the Graduate Diploma of Relationship Counselling and the Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure a knowledge base of clinical education resources to be used in the delivery of national qualifications which meet ASQA regulation;
- Monitor all aspects of student journey from enquiry and application, to interview, enrolment, tuition and assessment;
- Work closely with the Manager Learning & Development to monitor budgets and targets in relation to the qualification delivery;
- Providing effective clinical training supervision to trainers and assessors in each qualification.
This is a part time position, working 3 days per week. We are flexible on the days of work and this will be discussed during the recruitment process.
The annual base salary range for this position is as given below:
$80,574 to $85,918 (if this was a full time role – 5 days per week)
$48,344 to $51,550 (this role, working 3 days per week)
The hourly rate range is $41.32 to $44.06
In addition to the base salary, there is the employers contribution (9.5%) to superannuation, leave loading (17.5%) and we offer salary packaging.
Actual salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate being dependent on their level of experience, training and qualifications.
For a copy of the position description, go to CLICK HERE
The essential and desirable criteria / experience for this role are below and your application must demonstrate competencies in them:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Counselling or Mediation or a related field;
- Cert IV qualification in Training and Assessment;
- Previous experience in a counselling, mediation or other practitioner role;
- Previous experience working in an registered training organisation (RTO) or training environment;
- Knowledge of vocational education system in Australia;
- Technical knowledge and ability in online learning technologies and systems.
About the organisation
Relationships Australia NSW is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, dedicated to enhancing relationships within families and their communities in order to foster personal and social well-being. We are committed to building our support for families who are in greatest need, facing complex issues and have limited access to resources and services. Further information about our organisation can be found on our website www.nsw.relationships.com.au
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Practice Education Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.