About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time (76 hours per fortnight), Ongoing
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager in our Social and Financial Inclusion service area responsible for building capability and capacity to enable effective delivery of Uniting Kildonan/ Lentara’s growing and dynamic E&FI service for vulnerable Victorians facing social, financial and energy hardship. Proven strategic thinking, interpersonal and leadership skills are essential for this key role.
The Programs Manager will be an agent for change facilitating an engaged and skilled workforce focussed on achieving outcomes for clients.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant and related professional discipline e.g. Community Development, Management, Leadership, Business Social Work, Welfare or similar (required)
- Extensive experience in senior leadership in the community sector, and leading and developing an engaged cross-functional workforce focused on delivery of client outcomes
- Proven experience in developing successful tenders, proposals and submissions,
- Demonstrated capability in analysing program performance, trends and service gaps
- Demonstrated experience in engaging a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven capacity for strategic thinking,
- You will have a commitment to social justice and self determination and integrity in professional values.
- As travel between sites is involved, a current Victorian Driver’s License is required
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are proud to have been part of local communities for over 100 years delivering services across Victoria and Tasmania. With a team of 7,000 skilled and committed individuals we provide over 770 programs and services to people of all ages to learn, thrive and enjoy a healthy, happy life. We’re there for children, families, people with disability, older people and those experiencing homelessness, mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction.
Uniting is looking for great people who, like us, celebrate diversity and welcome everyone regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
How to apply for this role
If this sounds like you, apply today by emailing the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Address the Key/Core selection criteria as detailed in the position description
Applications close on Monday 22 July 2019
Get in touch
0417 521172 – Anna Matina, Senior Manager, Social and Financial Inclusion
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Please quote in application: Programs Manager, Energy and Financial Literacy via Pro Bono Australia.