About the role
COORDINARE is the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network (PHN), working with a broad range of ‘system’ stakeholders to transform the health system in the region by building synergies, streamlining approaches, and creating momentum for population health improvement.
The organisation has adopted an innovative business model that is data-driven, using epidemiological information, practice-based evidence and local knowledge to set clear priorities for improving health outcomes, achieving better experiences for people and value for money.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary and generous salary packaging benefits
- Professional development encouraged for all employees
- Culture focused on innovation and driving system change
- Role could be based in Wollongong, Queanbeyan, Nowra or Moruya
As an integral member of the commissioning team you will be supporting the commissioning of services and solutions to achieve a more robust and connected health system based on the needs of the community, enabling improved healthcare outcomes and consumer experiences.
Three positions are focused on Mental Health, with individual emphasis on Youth, Older Persons and Regional mental health and suicide prevention plan implementation. One is focussed on Drug & Alcohol.
Key accountabilities in these roles include-
- Facilitate consultation with key stakeholders including consumers and carers
- Contribute to the mental health or drug and alcohol needs assessment
- Planning, monitoring and evaluation of services working in collaboration with the Strategy and Performance Team
- Establish an understanding of local needs and trends, responding to feedback on commissioned interventions
- Continued monitoring to ensure services are delivered in an effective, contemporary and appropriate safe manner.
You have extensive experience in mental health or drug and alcohol service delivery and project management
You will have:
- Extensive experience working closely in collaboration with stakeholders
- The ability to present information persuasively to different audiences, in particular those with mental health or drug and alcohol lived experience
- A track record of successfully delivering system change and delivering better outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work across teams and operate in a person centered environment.
If you would like to use your experience within the mental health or drug and alcohol sector to benefit programs and people in the South Eastern NSW community, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the “skills required” section above. Alternatively call Anna Skeels on 03 8319 4070 if you have specific questions.
Please note that there is no formal closing date for this role. Early applications are encouraged and suitable candidates may be shortlisted for interview as applications are received.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Project Coordinators via Pro Bono Australia.