About the role
At the heart of The Ethics Centre is our private practice that offers Advice and Education to a wide variety of clients, as well as managing a public Counselling service (Ethi-Call). The Project Manager is critical to this division’s success. The purpose of your role is to support the many projects, programs and activities across this practice.
You will report to the Head of Advice, but collaborate closely with several others, including our Head of Education, Head of Client Partnerships and various internal and external consultants.
Key functions include:
- Supporting the smooth operations of the Advice, Education and Counselling team.
- Salesforce and PM platform management and administration (Mission Control, MS Project or other).
- Being the first point of contact for new client enquiries, external consultants and partners.
- Managing internal and external communications including, email, presentations, reports, contracts, engagement letters, invoices, etc.
- Managing project and program logistics, such as venues, catering, travel and accommodation.
- Other IT administration, coordination and maintenance – platforms include Microsoft360, Salesforce, Qualtrics, Blue Jeans, Simplybook, Podio, Totara LMS.
About the organisation
The Ethics Centre is an Australian-based, independent not-for-profit whose purpose is to bring ethics to the centre of everyday life. For 30 years we have provided guidance on complicated ethical issues across all levels of society. We help individuals, organisations, industries, militaries and governments to embed ethics into thought and action, enabling them to make better decisions that are aligned to their purpose, values and principles. We do this through both public and private programs, including public commentary, thought leadership, education, counselling, consulting and events. www.ethics.org.au
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Manager – Advice & Education via Pro Bono Australia.