About the role
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is a fast paced role that will see you utilise your administration skills. We are seeking someone bright and bubbly to be the face of the business, welcoming all clients, visitors and guests that walk through the door.
The Candidate will be/have:
- Punctual, reliable, good work ethic and have a high level of professionalism
- Competent with computers and strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good time management
- Work well in a team environment
The role will include:
- Welcome and announce visitors
- Answer internal and external telephone calls
- Assist with customer and staff enquiries and developing intranet communication
- Developing and maintaining effective communication systems (e.g. messages and faxes)
- Develop & maintain other administrative systems (e.g. stationery, supplies) across Ngwala
- In collaboration with senior management liaise with suppliers to maintain adequate consumable supplies across Ngwala.
- Maintain filling system, registers, scan and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Providing initial contact for the Ngwala office by answering phones and assisting with routine enquiries
- Routine clerical duties including filing, photocopying, scanning of documents and collecting, sorting and distributing mail
- Assist in taking minutes, drafting letters, memos and other documents advise by Senior Management
- National Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check;
Ngwala Willumbong Ltd is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace such as the following:
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Fast paced supportive and friendly work team
Applications for this position must include the following:
- A written covering letter that outlines why the applicant believes that they would be suitable for this position
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae that outlines educational and employment background, which must also include at least 3 referees.
- Certified copies of any relevant certificates or qualifications. It is recommended that originals be brought to your interview for the Interview Committee to sight.
- Completion of Ngwala’s Job Application Form.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Receptionist via Pro Bono Australia.