About the role
- Leading Not-For-Profit organisation
- Key Research & Evaluation role
- Based in Macquarie Park
- Salary packaging available
We are seeking a talented Senior Research & Evaluation Officer to join our Research and Evaluation team, based in Macquarie Park. Working within a close-knit team, you will make a powerful difference to people, families and communities across New South Wales.
About the role
This is a key position, working in a small team, where you will help design and implement the whole RANSW research & evaluation strategy to guide quality and innovation in service delivery.
Reporting to the General Manager: Quality, Outcomes and Research, this role will contribute to quantitative and qualitative research and evaluation with a focus on quantitative data collection and analysis. The successful candidate will mentor and support practitioners, students and research officers in data collection activities; analyse data; and report findings in plain English.
Some of the duties would include:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of ongoing evaluation framework;
- Undertake quantitative data collection, analysis and reporting;
- Support employees to understand evaluation methodologies and collect evaluation data.
Who we are looking for?
This is a full time position working 5 days per week.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Post graduate research-based qualification in psychology, social science or related topic
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in research
- High level computer technology skills (Microsoft office programs and research related software)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality research and/or evaluation outputs
- High levels of discretion and an understanding of maintaining confidentiality and ethical standards
About the organisation
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
How to apply for this role
We enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
For more information about the role and details on how to apply, visit the link below: https://ransw1.applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW425
Australia's First Peoples
RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia's First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role. RANSW's RAP can be found at: http://www.relationshipsnsw.org.au/about-us/stretchreconciliation-action-plan/
Diversity and Inclusion statement
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. In the interests of gender diversity, we encourage men to apply.
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please quote in application: Senior Research & Evaluation Officer via Pro Bono Australia.