About the role
COORDINARE is the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network (PHN). Their priorities are to improve health outcomes, achieve better individual and provider experiences and increase value for money through innovative solutions.
COORDINARE’s focus is on the transformation of the health system in the region by building synergies, streamlining approaches, and creating momentum for population health improvement.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary and generous salary packaging benefits
- Professional development encouraged for all employees
- Culture focused on innovation and driving system change
- Roles could be based in Wollongong, Queanbeyan, Nowra or Moruya
Reporting to the Director of Commissioning, the roles collaborate with consumers, service providers and other COORDINARE staff to ensure achievement of progress goals for the provision of quality services.
Due to a period of significant growth, we are looking to recruit three roles – one within the aged care space, one within chronic disease and the other within drug & alcohol.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a program of work that supports person focused integration of service delivery
- Commissioning prevention, treatment and management services and solutions to improve consumer outcomes
- Strengthening the coordination and management of services between health care providers
- Actively managing contracts, reporting on performance and ensuring providers are delivering on agreed outcomes
These positions will require regular travel within the region. All positions will initially be offered on a two or three year fixed term contract.
You have demonstrated ability to undertake planning and consultation to co-design consumer focused services and solutions to achieve better outcomes. Additionally, your background will include:
- Ability to research, analyse and co-design consumer-focused health services and solutions
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating, engaging and co-designing with consumers and carers
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating, collaborating and engaging positively with service providers to achieve agreed outcomes
- Experience in successfully managing complex projects while delivering timely results
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
If you would like to help create momentum for population health improvement in South Eastern NSW, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the “skills required” section above. Alternatively call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
Please note that there is no formal closing date for this role. Early applications are encouraged and suitable candidates may be shortlisted for interview as applications are received
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Service Development & Performance Managers via Pro Bono Australia.