About the role
- Work for a leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Are you an experienced FDRP professional?
- Part time or full time work option
- Salary packaging available
- Based in Blacktown
At Relationships Australia NSW, we believe that everyone is entitled to have positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family and personal relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced FDRP to join our Blacktown as Team Leader, Family Relationship Centre (FRC)
The role can be either full time or part time.
To be successful in this role, you will have well developed practice and clinical supervisory skills, as well as flexibility, initiative, coordination and organisational skills.
You will be a key support to the Centre Manager by leading the FRC team, providing clinical supervision and managing day to day matters within the team. You will also maintain your clinical expertise, providing direct service where required.
The essential criteria / experience for this role are below and your written application must demonstrate competencies in them:
- An accredited FDRP with demonstrated competency in FDR in a post separation context;
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in the human services area (e.g. social work, psychology), law or other relevant qualifications;
- Training and demonstrated competency in child focused and child inclusive family dispute resolution and property mediation;
- Five years’ experience full time, or part time equivalent, in post separation work as an FDRP, mediator, family advisor or couple and family therapist or 2500 hours of supervised clinical practice.
- Demonstrated skills, experience and training as a clinical supervisor
- Confidence (and competence) using technology (databases, Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
We enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
Candidates MUST apply online and answer the role selection criteria’s. For more information about the role and details on how to apply, visit the link below:
Australia’s First Peoples
RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia’s First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role. RANSW’s RAP can be found at http://www.relationshipsnsw.org.au/aboutus/stretch-reconciliation-action-plan/
Diversity and Inclusion statement
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. In the interests of gender diversity, we encourage men to apply.
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please quote in application: Team Leader - Family Relationship Centre (FRC) via Pro Bono Australia.