About the role
- Leading Not For Profit Organisation
- Part-time work opportunity
- Based in Harris Park/Parramatta
- Salary packaging benefits available
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Team Leader – Wattle Place to join the busy Wattle Place Services based at Parramatta and Harris Park. In this role, you will coordinate service delivery for Wattle Place Casework and Counselling Services.
In this hands-on, client-focused role you’ll make a powerful difference to people, families, and communities across New South Wales.
You will be a key support to the Centre Manager by leading a team of Caseworkers and Counsellors, providing clinical supervision and managing day to day matters within the team. You will also maintain your clinical expertise, providing direct service where required. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring high-quality services are provided to clients through support and leadership for the team;
- Collaborating with colleagues as part of the local leadership group;
- Providing effective case consultation and clinical supervision including critical incident de-briefing and triage of complex case when escalated;
- Preparation of reports and analysis as required;
- Working closely with stakeholders to develop and improve staff practice;
- Ensuring the programs at Wattle Place remains relevant and well connected, with other services within and outside the organization
Who are we looking for?
This is a fixed term contract position until June 2021, working parttime, 4 days per week. Your qualifications, skills, and experience will include:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in the human services area (eg social work, psychology), or other relevant qualifications.
- Five years’ experience full time or 2500 hours of supervised clinical practice of therapeutic casework models of practice and counseling designed to meet the needs of vulnerable and complex clients.
- Demonstrated skills, experience and training as a clinical supervisor, giving and receiving live group work supervision.
- Demonstrated competence and understanding of working within a trauma-informed framework.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality customer service to internal/external customers.
About the organisation
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organization with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader - Wattle Place via Pro Bono Australia.