About the role
- Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to your local community in a meaningful way?
- Are you a Chartered Accountant or do you have CPA qualifications?
- Would you like to be part of a passionate and enthusiastic skills-based Board who guides the strategic direction of a leading disability service provider in Coffs Harbour?
You will be called on to make key contributions in:
- Leading the financial oversight of the organisation
- Governance and general oversight of the organisation
- Development and implementation of the Strategic Plan for the organisation
- Ensuring the organisation remains robust and fit to meet its mission
The role requires attendance at monthly board meetings and additional committee work as required. A strong working knowledge of the community services sector and or established links with our local community would be an advantage.
Please note that this Director position at CHSS is not remunerated. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a Working with Children and Police Check.
About the organisation
CHSS is a leading Disability Service Provider in a competitive market located in Coffs Harbour, Mid North Coast, NSW. CHSS is focussed on building a vibrant, client focussed and sustainable future. Our key point of differentiation is our commitment to shared values with our clients and stakeholders throughout all levels of the organisation.
How to apply for this role
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact Tom Baxter, Interim CEO on 0418 342334, or email email@example.com for more information.
Please quote in application: Board Director – Treasurer (NFP) via Pro Bono Australia.