About the role
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Would you like to work from home?
The Call Coordinators are responsible for responding to calls made to the organisation, by staff and customers after-hours, weekends and all public holidays.
We are seeking a friendly, active team player with a positive attitude, and can do spirit, coupled with a commitment to customer excellence.
This role is to work autonomously from home with resources and training provided and ongoing support from the Call Coordination team and the wider Avivo community.
- Effectively and efficiently, utilising and rostering the support workers to cover services out of office hours
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all team members to deliver quality support to people
- Problem solving and making prompt decisions
- Follow up with existing customers and staff regarding services
- Update data management system as required
- Provide handover information to the teams in Avivo.
- Displays attitudes and behaviours that demonstrate Avivo’s vision and values
- Strong customer service experience with a proactive approach and keen attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Competent in the use of technology
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Previous experience with rostering of employees is desirable.
- Experience of listening and responding to customers and staff
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and cohesively within a positive team environment
This role will provide a minimum of 8 hours per week:
8am – 11am Saturday and Sunday mornings and
6am – 8am Monday mornings
and all public holidays (except Christmas day) and cover for leave (for example sick leave).
The contract to be a minimum of 12 months. In return, you will receive an hourly rate of $34.77. In addition, you will receive 9.5% superannuation with the option of salary packaging to increase your non-taxable income and comprehensive training opportunities!
About the organisation
Avivo is passionate about supporting people to live as valued citizens. We work in partnership with people to develop innovative and flexible supports that assist them to lead their lives as they choose.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Call Coordinator - Working from Home via Pro Bono Australia.