About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Case Manager to join our team. You will provide intensive and individualised case management support to women affected by family violence and/or homelessness. The position is based in a positive and professional team with strong leadership, focused on empowering women in the Western region.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate:
• Knowledge of case management frameworks including strategies to produce effective outcomes for clients.
• Understanding of crisis intervention and management of clients with complex needs.
• Sound decision making and risk management skills.
• The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external services, and build strong
• A sound understanding of the gendered nature of family violence and its impact on women and children.
• Integrity and respect for those affected by homelessness, mental illness and /or family violence.
We provide excellent support and growth opportunities through coaching and training with a focus on developing your professional competence according to our Direct Practice Competency Framework.
We also offer:
– A competitive salary
– Flexible working arrangements
– The option to purchase leave and accrued days off
– A supportive environment as well as EAP access
A Working with Children Check (Employer Version) and a current driver’s license are mandatory. Successful appointment to a position will be subject to a National (and international if applicable) Police check. Salary is in accordance with the SCHADS Award Level 4.
HOSPITALITY COMPASSION JUSTICE COMMUNITY
About the organisation
McAuley Community Services for Women, a ministry of the Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea, is committed to creating a world that enables women and children to participate in society on their own terms through innovative services, advocacy and a caring community… so poverty and homelessness can be eradicated.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager- Full Time Ongoing via Pro Bono Australia.