About the role
- SCHADS Award Level 5 – $84,989 trp (including salary $76,673 per annum)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,899 p/a)
- Full Time position
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to join the Tennant Creek team at CatholicCare NT. This position plays a key role in providing case management to clients that support and address the multifaceted challenges they face in maintaining their home. The position will be reporting directly to the Team Leader in conjunction with the Regional Manager Tennant Creek.
This position has a particular focus on a stepped model of care, which ensures that clients receive a targeted service according to their needs. Additionally you will assist vulnerable individuals, families and communities to reduce the risk of homelessness by developing case plans, which identify short, medium and long-term case management goals.
We are looking for a candidate who is a team player with ability to work alongside others in a spirit of trust, respect, reflection and accountability. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to engage with and manage complex situations.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in Community Services and/or experience in delivering case management to vulnerable individuals and families.
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for clients and work effectively with stakeholders to meet the objectives of the Program.
- Willingness and ability to engage in program and organisational evaluation activities such as the collection of quantitative and qualitative data.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
Please contact Recruitment on (08) 8944 2000, for further information. The role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager Housing Support via Pro Bono Australia.