About the role
- Are you truly a Leader?
- Do you have one eye on strategic innovation and the other on quality operations?
- Are you passionate about creating a safe future for everyone free from family violence?
Then we would love to hear from you! The Safe Futures Foundation (SFF) is seeking a dynamic yet empathic Leader to build on our solid foundations and lead us into the next phase of our journey. We pride ourselves on our outstanding community service and diligence to safety and compliance.
From you we want someone who can:
- Engage and inspire the team to continue to go beyond and achieve the best outcomes for our clients
- Act as a spokesperson and advocate for SFF and the family violence sector
- Drive innovation and lead best practice
- Ensure SFF complies with all board, legal and regulatory requirements
What we offer:
- An opportunity to lead SFF to new frontiers
- A supportive board to guide the way but not get in the way!
- An attractive remuneration package
What you need to bring:
- Proven senior leadership experience to bring out the best in your team
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- An understanding of the family violence or not for profit sector
- Relationship building with our strategic partners and funding bodies
- A passion to dedicate your efforts for the prevention of domestic and family violence
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience
If this sounds like you, please apply. Please ensure your cover letter addresses our key selection criteria to be considered.
About the organisation
SFF is one of the largest specialist providers of family violence crisis accommodation and refuge responses in Victoria.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.