About the role
Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Specialist – Greater Charitable Foundation | Part time | Fixed Term Contract
This role will provide you with the opportunity to help shape and communicate Greater Bank’s social investments to the broader community.
Greater Bank is transforming, adapting and rethinking banking. We are more than just an award-winning financial services organisation; we do the right thing by our customers and communities to provide a better way of banking.
About the role
Drive the operations, communication and development of the Greater Charitable Foundation (GCF). This unique, diverse and fast-paced role coordinates:
- Social media and website management;
- Internal and external communications strategies;
- Corporate volunteering activities;
- Liaising with charity partners; and
- GCF Board Administration including reporting and secretarial duties.
What we’re looking for
A proactive communications professional who is able to apply their extensive skills to varied community-focused tasks.
We’ll be keeping an eye out for your qualifications and skills below:
- Degree qualification in a relevant field such as Communications and/or Marketing
- Experience with volunteer coordination and management
- Experience managing a CMS system
- Experience with design and management of a range of social media channels, website and digital platforms
- Experience with media liaison, event coordination and management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and liaise effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously to meet tight deadlines
What’s in it for you
Greater Bank isn’t like the big banks. We are a mid-tier customer-owned bank with a commitment to delivering solutions that genuinely help our customers and their communities. Our people are key to our success and we provide a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy and transparency.
We offer you the platform to demonstrate your capability and further develop your career within an established challenger brand who are very much focused on our customers.
We offer you great benefits, including:
- Being part of a change that has a meaningful and long-lasting impact on our customers
- Informal and formal flexible work/life balance options, including purchasing additional leave, self-funded days off and one day’s paid charity leave
- Supported training and development options to support your career pathway
- Salary packaging, discounted financial products, corporate health insurance and an excellent corporate gym membership program
- A rewarding employee recognition program
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.