About the role
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will assist with:
- Identifying key opportunities for media releases, white papers, thought pieces and presentations
- Writing and editing engaging content for internal/external communications
- Contributing to website content, email campaigns, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Compiling media coverage and reports, tracking website/social media analytics, knowledge and implementation of SEO and producing reports
- External publications including the Annual Report and biannual journal
- Driving sector engagement, organisational membership and branding awareness
- Ad hoc marketing material.
About you You are a highly organised individual who aligns with our organisational values of diversity, collaboration, innovation, excellence and integrity. You will have a positive can-do attitude and be flexible to undertake tasks necessary for the organisation to succeed. Ideally you will be degree qualified in marketing, journalism or communications and have:
- Experience working in a not for profit or membership organisation
- Three or more years’ experience working in a communications role (including monitoring and writing for social media platforms)
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) would be highly regarded.
You will work with a friendly and supportive team who value your efforts and contributions. With a 20-hour week and a salary range pro-rata of $70,000 plus super this is the ideal opportunity for those looking for a healthy lifestyle work balance. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. A full position description is attached below.
About the organisation
Resolution Institute is a vibrant community of mediators and other dispute resolution practitioners. It is the largest not-for-profit dispute resolution membership organisation in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region and:
- Promotes the use of dispute resolution
- Promotes quality dispute resolution skills and services
- Provides training, assessment and accreditation services
- Provides referrals, advice and services to business, government and legal communities and the public.
Resolution Institute has national offices in Sydney (Australia) and Wellington (New Zealand).
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Content Producer via Pro Bono Australia.