About the role
- Salary Packaging benefits for Not For Profit
- Mobile and laptop
- Modern office based in Eight Mile Plains, with onsite secure parking
National children’s services provider, Key Assets, is looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist us with the recruitment of new foster carers and increase the awareness of the Key Assets brand within the community.
You will be a part of an amazing team within our centralised Shared Services team (based in Eight Mile Plains, QLD). We are a vibrant, energetic, and highly professional team committed to making a positive and lasting difference to the lives of children and young people through direct support to our Australian wide jurisdictions. Key Assets boasts a very supportive and welcoming team which you will want to be a part of.
About the role
This newly created role requires a digital marketeer who can create a strong digital presents and have the ability to manage and communicate with multiple internal stakeholders across a national not-for-profit organisation. You will be looking for the next challenge in your digital marketing career and be willing to grow and develop with the role and our organisation. You will also work closely with the shared services team and our jurisdictions, as well as with our retained marketing and PR agency.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with delivering the national strategic marketing objectives and strategy based on a detailed understanding of the needs of all internal stakeholders and regional nuances
- Work in partnership with our internal team, retained agency to execute marketing projects including digital marketing, social media, detailed analysis and reporting on digital performance, web management, PPC and SEO performance, management of digital assets, video production and photography.
- Leverage analytics and the data the organisation has accumulated to uncover and share insights and market trends that will aid in the recruitment and retention of foster carers, nation-wide.
- Produce and update content for all communication platforms including publications, websites, email campaigns and social media.
- Contribute to the production and creation of high quality marketing promotional materials including advertisements, brochures and publications.
- Contribute to all aspects of production and development of creative multi-media including videos and photography.
- Assist where required with event coordination and planning.
Key competencies to succeed in the role include:
- You’ll be an experienced and pro-active data driven digital marketer that demonstrates high ownership, is solutions orientated with a track record of delivering strong business results in a lead generation role
- Tertiary level qualification in technical marketing discipline would be preferred, with a minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience
- Effectively influence, manage and successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including agencies
- Have proven skills in implementing successful digital campaigns
- Expert in Social Media campaigns and community management
- Proven ability of tracking, optimisation and reporting on campaigns and activity
- Knowledge of website management, analytics tools and SEO/PPC. WordPress experience an advantage
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- You’ll be a self-starter, with the ability to show initiative and have a high level of resilience
About the organisation
Key Assets - The Children’s Services Provider
- A dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation.
- Since 2007 our unique service has grown respect across 6 states within Australia and within the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
- An evolving Australia-wide Out of Home Care, NDIS and family services (NGO) provider
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Bronze Employer of Choice for 2015 & 2016, AWEI Gold Employer Award for 2017, AWEI Silver Employer Award for 2018, AWEI Small Employer of the Year 2015-2018, finalist for the Australian HR Awards 2017.
- Working within a trauma informed, therapeutic framework.
- Key Assets is committed to working in partnership with all stakeholders within the community to achieve good outcomes for children, young people and families.
How to apply for this role
Successful applicants will be required to undergo statutory and personal checks prior to commencement.
For further information please contact Farron Studt, Strategy and Development Manager – 0472 830 326
(KEY ASSETS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INTERVIEW SUITABLE INDIVIDUALS PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE OF THIS CAMPAIGN, THIS CAMPAIGN MAY ALSO BE EXTENDED AT ANY TIME)
KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing Coordinator - Full Time (Eight Mile Plains) via Pro Bono Australia.