About the role
IDS is looking for dedicated and passionate Disability Support Workers, to provide support to our clients across Melbourne.
- Regular shifts
- Opportunity to salary sacrifice
- Potential for permanent employment
- Supportive team environment
- Passion, reliability and empathy, with a genuine desire to work with people of all ages and backgrounds living with a disability
- Excellent communication skills
- Current CPR and first aid certificate
- A Victorian drivers licence and own car
About the organisation
IDS has been providing individualised support for people with a disability for over 30 years.
IDS is a disability-led, inclusive organisation. We encourage applications from people with a disability or lived experience and people with diverse backgrounds.
How to apply for this role
Along with your CV, please include two work referees, a copy of your first aid and CPR certificates. A satisfactory police check is also required.
Click on the apply now button or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Disability Support Workers – Melbourne suburbs via Pro Bono Australia.