About the role
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
About the Role
The Evaluation Officer will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and partners to contribute to high quality research and evaluation outcomes. The role will play a valuable contribution to the work of the Research and Evaluation team in developing, implementing and coordinating research and evaluation projects.
There are 2 main objectives of the Getting the Data Right project:
- Strengthen data collection, analysis and reporting systems
- Strengthen processes and staff capability to optimise the use of data for learning, continuous improvement and business success.
Work across service sites across Australia to document a process for system and process improvement.
- Full Time, Maximum term contract until 30 June 2020
- Located at Neami Head Office, Preston however location is negotiable
- CSS Level 4 $81,031 – $84,690 per annum depending on skills and exp
- Liaise with stakeholders nationally to understand specific service, funder and organisation-wide requirements for data
- Develop data audit processes, identify opportunities for organisational improvement
- Work collaboratively with the research team to identify areas for research, evaluation and service development
- Australian Working Rights
- Drivers licence
- Police check (refer to PD) – disclosable outcomes considered
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Evaluation Officer - Neami National via Pro Bono Australia.