About the role
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
About the Role
This newly created position as Evaluation Specialist will drive effective liaison and collaboration between Information Technology, Research, Social Innovation and Design, Quality, Learning and Development and service sites to delivery on the following objectives:
- Strengthen data collection, analysis and reporting systems
- Strengthen processes and staff capability to optimise the use of data for learning, continuous improvement and business success.
Work across service sites across Australia to develop documentation of a process of system and process improvement to provide leadership and supervision and support of Getting the Data Right Team members.
- Full Time, Maximum term contract until 30 June 2020
- Located at Neami Head Office, Preston
- Attractive SMSR Level 1 salary in the range of $96,616 – $113,329 with rewarding NFP fringe benefit tax exemptions
- Oversee 12 month program of work across Neami National
- Build an understanding of current strengths, limitations of systems, analysing and using data and develop systems and processes to improve identified gaps
- Provide an intermediary role between services i.e. IT, QCR, L&D etc…
- Australian Working Rights
- Drivers licence
- Police check (refer to PD) – disclosable outcomes considered
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
How to apply:
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, then please click the APPLY button now before Sunday 18 August 2019
We only accept applications via the Neami website: https://neami-national.workable.com/
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description. If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description please contact:
Name: Priscilla Ennals - Senior Manager Research and Evaluation
Phone number: (03) 8691 5300
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please quote in application: Evaluation Specialist - Neami National via Pro Bono Australia.