About the role
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
About the Role
This newly created position as Evaluation Specialist will drive effective liaison and collaboration between Information Technology, Research, Social Innovation and Design, Quality, Learning and Development and service sites to delivery on the following objectives:
- Strengthen data collection, analysis and reporting systems
- Strengthen processes and staff capability to optimise the use of data for learning, continuous improvement and business success.
Work across service sites across Australia to develop documentation of a process of system and process improvement to provide leadership and supervision and support of Getting the Data Right Team members.
- Full Time, Maximum term contract until 30 June 2020
- Located at Neami Head Office, Preston
- Attractive SMSR Level 1 salary in the range of $96,616 – $113,329 with rewarding NFP fringe benefit tax exemptions
- Oversee 12 month program of work across Neami National
- Build an understanding of current strengths, limitations of systems, analysing and using data and develop systems and processes to improve identified gaps
- Provide an intermediary role between services i.e. IT, QCR, L&D etc…
- Australian Working Rights
- Drivers licence
- Police check (refer to PD) – disclosable outcomes considered
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Evaluation Specialist - Neami National via Pro Bono Australia.