About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Executive Manager who will provide leadership for our Aged Care portfolio. This role will develop strategies and lead the team to achieve the best outcomes for our residents and older people in the community. The Executive Manager will build synergies and connections across all Aged Care services, incorporating Residential Aged Care, Home Care Services and Retirement Living. The role will work closely with the Executive Management Team and report directly to the CEO.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual and great communicator. They will play a pivotal role leading teams in the development and implementation of strategies, policies and practices that contribute to achieving the best outcomes for older people.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver innovative customer oriented services and supports in aged care services
- Ensure effective resource allocation and delivery of annual budgets, service plans and reports to ensure organisational objectives are met.
- Ensure Aged Care comply with quality standards to maintain legislative compliance and accreditation requirements.
- Lead the Aged Care Management team to plan, deliver and review all aspects of aged care services operations.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of UnitingSA as a vital not for profit service provider
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Extensive leadership skills with excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in driving dynamic teams to achieve results
- Previous experience within a similar position, at a senior level within the Aged Care sector
- Demonstrated experience with the identification, development, implementation and continued review of policies, procedures and strategic business models
- Up to date working knowledge of Aged Care industry legislation, accreditation, compliance processes, risk management and service delivery
About the organisation
We are celebrating our 100 year anniversary (click here). We provide services which improve the quality of life for aged, unemployed and homeless people, families, children, youth, people with a mental health disability and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. We are one of the largest not for profit organisations providing quality aged care services in South Australia.
OUR CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
A career with UnitingSA will offer you rewarding experiences to make a difference to the lives of South Australians. We have an innovative and supportive culture guided by our values of respect, compassion, courage and integrity.
We ensure our staff are well supported, celebrated and compensated through:
- Salary packaging, which can result in up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year
- An Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service
- Access to internal and external training opportunities and workplace mentoring
- Specialised conferences for leadership development
- Employee recognition event
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Manager – Aged Care via Pro Bono Australia.