About the role
- Multiple opportunities
- Melbourne CBD, VIC and Sydney CBD, NSW locations
Seeking expressions of interest for range of roles including finance, analysts, support and administration, project management, technology, and customer facing roles.
Please submit your expression of interest in confidence.
About the organisation
Jesuit Social Services is a social change organisation working to build a just society where all people can live to their full potential.
Since 1977, we’ve provided services in some of the most disadvantaged in our community.
We place a high priority on advocacy and are a leader in policy development and research.
About the program
Corporate Diversity Partnerships
Seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified individuals who are marginalised, or at risk of marginalisation from their field of qualification.
What the Program offers
Currently seeking expressions of interest for the African Australian Inclusion Program, delivered in partnership between Jesuit Social Services and NAB.
Through this program, individuals can:
- undertake paid work experience in their chosen profession
- immerse themselves in Australian workplace culture and build powerful, professional networks
- receive mentoring and on-going support in their day-to-day role
- receive training prior to role commencement
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Expressions of Interest – Corporate Diversity Partnerships via Pro Bono Australia.