About the role
- 0.9 – 1 EFT, Ongoing
- Based at our Footscray site
- This is an opportunity to contribute to the care and quality of life of our clients
Why work for us?
You will be joining a health service which will see you working in a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment, where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success. You will enjoy a variety of benefits including, generous salary packaging options, which will significantly increase the value of take-home pay. Other attractive benefits include annual leave loading, work life balance, supportive culture, study leave and professional development opportunities.
About the role
The Family Violence Case Manager role sits within the Family Violence Team and contributes to cohealth’s provision of support to women and children living in the Western suburbs of Melbourne who are affected by family violence. In providing a crucial case management response to the needs of women and children affected by family violence you will also provide comprehensive, family centred, strengths-based needs assessment with a focus on family violence risk assessment and risk management, linking clients to the supports and resources they need to increase their safety and assist their recovery.
Offering a collaborative approach and enthusiastic attitude, your skills and experience include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work with eligibility to AASW membership or an equivalent qualification as determined by cohealth
- Minimum of two years demonstrated experience in provision of a high standard of client centred case management or crisis support
- The ability to establish respectful and collaborative professional relationships that have clear boundaries with consumers, staff and partner organisations
- Demonstrated experience assessing risk, needs and protective factors of women & children and safety and case planning to reduce risk and meet immediate needs
- Demonstrated interpersonal helping skills and the ability to apply a trauma informed framework to the various presentations of women and children experiencing trauma
- Demonstrated experience working with women and children presenting with complex needs and behaviours
- Demonstrated knowledge of the impacts of family violence and the capacity to apply appropriate theoretical frameworks to practice
We are committed to high performance, engaging team culture and investing in our people. Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working with an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well being.
Additional information can be obtained from the position description.
Applications close on 29th Aug @ 10.00pm
About the organisation
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Family Violence Case Manager via Pro Bono Australia.