About the role
- Full Time 12 month Contract
- SCHCaDS Level 5
- Very generous salary packaging
- A diverse and rewarding role
The Co-ordinator of the Forensic Program is responsible for working closely with the clinical team at Morisset Hospital to support selected clients to successfully transition back into the community.
The Co-ordinator role requires you to:
- Have a strong understanding of mental illness, the Mental Health Act, the forensic provisions and the NSW Mental Health Tribunal operations
- Develop and implement individual and small group programs, in partnership with the clinical team at Morisset, to build social and community living skills with the participants on supervised leave
- Provide supervision and support to staff in the team and ensure that appropriate records and risk assessments are undertaken
- Ensure key performance indicators are met and provide quarterly reports to Ministry of Health
- Maintain effective partnership with the Morisset Hospital and NSW Health partners and other stakeholders
What you can bring to the role
Due to the nature of this role, a willingness to work outside of usual business hours, including weekends from time to time is required. Previous experience in a program management is a core requirement for this position. A current and valid working with children check is essential. A current and valid drivers licence and access to a comprehensively insured motor vehicle is also necessary. IT and administration skills are essential.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a recognised and respected organisation and feel great about what you do!
About the organisation
One Door Mental Health is committed to improving the circumstances and welfare of people with a serious mental illness, their relatives, carers, and professionals working in the area.
Our main aim is to provide a safe, supportive and respectful community in which people living with mental illness can realise their individual goals, maximise their community integration and enhance their quality of life.
How to apply for this role
Please contact Leslie Morrson on 0434 691 363 before submitting your application.
To apply for this job go to: http://onedoorcareers.org.au & enter ref code: 4821497. Applications close 02 September 2019
One Door Mental Health an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. We strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.
Please quote in application: Forensic Programs Supervisor (Full Time) via Pro Bono Australia.