About the role
- Bendigo based position
- Grants Program Manager – Victoria , South Australia and Tasmania
- Full time position
The Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR) is a charitable foundation, built on partnerships between philanthropy, community, government and business. As a senior leader within FRRR, this role is responsible for managing regional funding programs to support communities in their efforts to build a prosperous rural, regional and remote community. This management role will also be instrumental in supporting FRRR to design and implement key deliverables which will form part of a new strategic direction from 2020.
Reporting to the General Manager Grants & Impact and working closely with the CEO and other Program Managers, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage discrete grant programs relating to Victoria, South Australia or Tasmania.
- Contribute to the effective management of national programs.
- Undertake program research, development and evaluation on an ongoing basis.
- Establish and sustain relationships and networks, including Donor partnerships.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of best practice grant making procedures and internal learning and monitoring approaches.
- Manage the Program Support Officer.
To be successful in this role, the following skills will be highly regarded:
- A collaborative working style with strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to coach/mentor staff in a supportive, positive and respectful manner
- Experience in Philanthropy or Grant Making Practices (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in program management including development, implementation, maintenance and evaluation.
- High level report writing skills including experience producing high quality reports to a range of audiences.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills; the ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple schedules.
- A demonstrated interest in rural and regional renewal across areas such as social, economic, environmental and community development, along with experience operating within a rapidly changing organisation will be highly regarded.
If you would like to work for an organisation that champions the economic and social strength of Australia’s regional, rural and remote communities through partnerships with the private sector, philanthropy and governments please apply below.
For more information and to obtain a Position Description please contact the team at ESE Consulting on 03 5442 6676 or email us email@example.com
Applications close Monday August 26th at 5pm.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants Programs Manager via Pro Bono Australia.