About the role
ASRC Integrated Services Manager
An opportunity has risen for a values driven, positive and highly experienced Integrated Services Manager to oversee the day to day operations of our Dandenong Centre. Our Integrated Services Manager will be joining our team at an exciting time as we transition into our new larger premises in Dandenong. They will play a vital role in helping manage the smooth transition to what would be the first ever integrated services Hub for people seeking asylum in South East Victoria in 2019. The role will also provide support to other partners within our integrated service model to ensure effective collaboration and a one team approach.
This position is responsible for ensuring the day to day multi service delivery efficiently meeting the needs of people seeking asylum. This includes the management of building facility, resources and space allocation (including volunteers), client relationships, stakeholder engagement, with a focus on quality, standards, growth and performance of each service.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with sound business and community services management insight, organisation skills, knowledge of refugee sector, and is able to provide leadership to a multidisciplinary team working across a diverse range of community based services. They will have values aligned with the ASRC (Empowerment, Innovation, Integrity, One Team, resilience, Independence and Human right)
- Demonstrated experience in the management of programs, budgets and services for vulnerable people.
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership and management.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Thorough knowledge of WHS requirements and protocols and ensure these are being met in the Centre.
- Ability to use initiative, think laterally and strategically, meet deadlines and produce quality work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds with specific reference to people seeking asylum.
- Degree qualification in International development, humanitarian empowerment or related discipline.
- Bachelor of social work or psychology with accreditation and up to 5 years working experience.
- Experience in Managing a multidisciplinary workforce
About the organisation
The Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) is the largest aid, employment, health and advocacy organisation for people seeking asylum in Australia. The ASRC provides a range of direct services as well as participating in law reform, campaigning and lobbying.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Integrated Services Manager via Pro Bono Australia.