About the role
We are looking for a purpose driven and highly experienced Engagement and Events Manager to lead the fundraising, events and engagement team. . You will have dual strategic and operational capabilities with vision and ability to roll your sleeves up to support fundraising and events.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy, Marketing and Communications, the Manager is a member of the National Leadership Group who contributes to the overall strategy and operational leadership of the organisation as a whole. This includes building a safe and inclusive workforce capable of high performance. The role will work closely with the CEO and Executive Team to develop long term strategy and vision while having direct responsibility of the portfolio.
The key objectives of the role include
- Build and maintain deep and long term engagement with partners, supporters and donors
- Build and maintain two way corporate partnerships that demonstrate shared value
- Oversight efficient and profitable major events
- Oversight submission of grants and tenders
What you can expect from us
- Great not for profit Salary Packaging plus 17.5% annual leave loading
- An additional three (3) days gifted leave per year during Christmas and New Year
- A great team and supportive environment
- Access to Employee Assistance Program Services
- Flexible working hours
A full position description is available here or you can find it on our website: www.whitelion.asn.au.
About the organisation
Whitelion was established in 1999 as a non-profit community organisation that supports and empowers young people at risk to reach their full potential. Our vision is for all young people to have equal opportunities to succeed.
In celebrating our 20th anniversary this year, we are also seeking to transform our services for greater impact and outcomes for ‘at risk’ young people. If you are interested in joining our purpose driven organisation and be part of a positive and highly supportive team, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Engagement and Events via Pro Bono Australia.