About the role
About the Role
Play a pivotal role in the administration and coordination function of this dynamic and collaborative office environment. Working alongside a personable, helpful and highly effective Executive Assistant, you will support all aspects of the business to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office, whilst acting as a key point of contact and support for a diverse team of Field Officers operating across Queensland and the Northern Territory. This role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a growing organisation with exciting projects on the horizon. In order to succeed, you will need to be proactive, honest and outcomes focused.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reception duties, including answering telephone enquiries and meeting and greeting visitors
- Act as key point of contact for all Field Officers, assisting with travel and accommodation arrangements
- Coordinate training and marketing collateral, maintaining stock levels as necessary
- Assist with events coordination and various campaigns
- Regular data entry using internal databases
- Answering helpline support calls and redirecting calls to case managers – full training will be provided
- Sort, record and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail
- Other administrative duties to assist the Executive Assistant as required
Skills & Experience required
Previous administration experience working within a dynamic and reactive environment is required. In order to be successful in this position you will also need to demonstrate:
- Good time management skills – the ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
- Proactive and helpful attitude, and a willingness to assist with other duties as necessary
- High emotional intelligence, and an ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to the importance of high quality client service and work outcomes
Benefits & Culture
This organisation fosters a friendly, honest and supportive team environment. Additional benefits include:
- An incredible opportunity to make a difference and drive change within the building and construction industry around better mental health and suicide prevention practices
- 5 weeks of annual leave, plus a monthly RDO
- Appealing base salary with 14.5% superannuation and salary sacrificing available
- Travel insurance and income protection offered
About the organisation
This is a national suicide prevention charity that focuses on raising awareness, building capacity, providing help and research to the construction industry. It delivers several training programs to various construction organisations that aim to raise awareness about suicide in the workplace, and to make it easy to access help and ensure that assistance is delivered practically, professionally and appropriately.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Office Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.