About the role
- Permanent part-time & casual positions available
- Multiple positions available
- Located at our welcoming Elizabeth Dutton and Trott Park facilities
- Contribute to making a difference in the lives of our residents!
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our team. Using your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will listen to stories, build relationships with our aged care residents and their families, and support residents to continue living their best life. You will provide personal care and support to our residents whilst ensuring their comfort and dignity is maintained at all times.
What do you need to bring?
- Certificate III in either Individual Support or Aged Care, or equivalent experience
- A current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of Aged Care accreditation requirements related to clinical care and documentation
- Previous experience in the Aged Care sector or similar industry
- Proven skills in acting as a resident advocate
What can you expect to be doing?
- Providing quality person-centred care, with wants and needs of the resident at the core of all of your actions
- Collaborating with other staff to provide quality physical, emotional and clinical care
- Build relationships with our aged care residents and their families
- Engaging and liaising with residents, their families and carers to improve their health, lifestyle and well-being
- Sharing professional knowledge with your teammates
About the organisation
We are a not-for-profit organization who every day is aiming to make a positive difference to the community. With over 1800 staff and 700 volunteers, we have been supporting South Australians for more than 150 years. We understand there are members of the community who require assistance and for that reason we stand with our arms open to support people through every step of their lives. Our values underpin the work we do and influence us to recruit the right people.
What can AnglicareSA offer me?
- Access to attractive salary packaging options to increase your take home pay!
- Career progression and development opportunities
- In-house training
- A positive and energetic team culture
- We value the importance of providing a positive work and life balance
- Relationships with like-minded people who have a main focus to improve the lives of many
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Personal Care Workers via Pro Bono Australia.