About the role
- To develop and coordinate delivery of volunteer programs in early years services and schools, in order to achieve key deliverables
- To manage the scale-up, delivery and evaluation of key Ardoch programs in the Cumberland area of NSW
- To prepare reports and liaise with funders when required
- To deliver on Ardoch’s strategic priorities
Position functions and responsibilities:
- Program Development, Delivery and Management
- People Leadership
- Program Reporting and Evaluation
- Compliance, Policy and Process Management
- Other Duties as Negotiated
Key selection criteria:
- Experience rolling out, scaling up or initiating large-scale programs
- Experience managing multiple projects or programs simultaneously
- Tertiary qualification in relevant and related discipline
- Commitment to, understanding of and passion for the vision and work of Ardoch
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively with a diverse range of organisations and stakeholders, including those experiencing disadvantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, consultation, problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Practical experience working in early years and/or school programs, or large volunteer programs
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in monitoring, evaluating and reporting on program effectiveness and outcomes
- High level computer, administrative and database management skills
- Understanding and knowledge of the NSW schools system and policy context
- Ardoch seeks to prevent the risk of exposing children and young people to inappropriate persons and takes all reasonable steps to facilitate and maintain a safe environment for children and all participants in our service.
- Successful Working With Children Check and Criminal History Check are required.
- All employees are responsible for obtaining a Working with Children Check and maintaining its validity
About the organisation
Ardoch is a children’s education charity focused on improving educational outcomes for children and young people in disadvantaged communities.
Our mission is to increase engagement in education, build aspirations and enhance learning outcomes for children in disadvantaged communities.
How to apply for this role
Please note this is a 0.8FTE role.
For further information please contact Neslihan Davey, Programs Manager, Volunteer Programs, at email@example.com or (03) 9537 2414
To apply, please send:
- A detailed (maximum 3 page) response to all of the Key Selection Criteria including response to the Leadership Capability Framework, and
- Your current resume along with three references.
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: NSW Programs Coordinator
Ardoch is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please quote in application: Programs Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.