About the role
Anglicare Victoria has contracted Cornell University’s Residential Child Care Project to work with Anglicare Victoria’s Residential Services in order to implement, integrate, and evaluate the Children And Residential Experiences (CARE): Creating Conditions for Change program model and the Therapeutic Crisis Intervention System (TCI) throughout the organization.
This partnership with Cornell University would extend over a four-year period to implement the CARE model across all residential services delivered by Anglicare Victoria.
The Project Lead – CARE & TCI Implementation is responsible for the pre and post implementation of CARE & TCI models, and embedding a sustainable operational model across Anglicare Victoria’s Residential Care services.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in social work, psychology or behavioural sciences or equivalent. Post Graduate qualifications in Leadership or Management would be highly desirable.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in project management and implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience working in the Statutory OOHC system – in particular Residential Care.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the principles and challenges of supporting vulnerable children, young people and families.
- Experience in leading change management & operational management
- A proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders, including the ability to lead, influence and work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead and motivate staff and create a workplace culture based on cooperation, teamwork and common pursuit of organisational objectives.
- Strong understanding of data analysis and evaluation processes
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
About the organisation
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact David Poynter on firstname.lastname@example.org
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Please quote in application: Project Lead - CARE and TCI Implementation via Pro Bono Australia.