About the role
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER, Victoria FULL-TIME
A new and exciting opportunity exists to join our team in Victoria as the QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER.
- Salary Packaging options for a NOT-FOR-PROFIT
- Superannuation 9.5%
- Permanent position
- Ongoing supervision and professional development
- Motor Vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
About the role, as the Quality Assurance Manager you will provide a flexible, effective and strategically planned quality, performance and review service in line with statutory and agency requirements and Key Assets values, purpose and pledges.
Key Components of the role:
- Ensure, in conjunction with the Management Team, that all elements of Corporate Business Risk are audited, monitored, evaluated and that appropriate steps are taken in response to the identification and management of risk
- Review the operational policies and procedures to ensure on-going compliance with legislative, national policy and practice changes
- Co-ordinate the complaints procedure and keep a register ensuring compliance with agency policy
- Attend stakeholder meetings as and when required and work collaboratively with other members of QA around the organisation
- Develop KPI’s to manage compliance and evaluate progress against business plans, continuous quality improvement plan and risk management plans ensuring that the absolute priority of safeguarding children is constantly and consistently maintained
- Full Position details within the application form
Experience and Skills Required
- Hold a degree level qualification in Social Work (other equivalent qualifications in related disciplines may be considered) – Desirable
- Must have around three years’+ experience in a relevant industry
- Experience of policy review and development and have experience in quality assurance, auditing and risk management processes, a must
- Have the ability to rapidly acquire a working knowledge of all relevant legislation pertaining to children’s services as well as publications which inform current thinking regarding good practice and the Safeguarding of children
- Excellent computer skills, be a self-starter and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- And you will be willing to undergo and satisfactorily complete personal and statutory checks
About the organisation
Key Assets - The Children’s Services Provider (Not-For-Profit Agency)
- An evolving Out of Home Care service (NGO) provider, located Australia wide
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Bronze Employer of Choice for 2015 & 2016, AWEI Gold Employer Award for 2017, AWEI Silver Employer Award for 2018 and 2019, finalist for the Australian HR Awards 2017
- We provide therapeutic practice support to families and the vulnerable children and young people placed in their care
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Quality Assurance Manager (Clayton) via Pro Bono Australia.