About the role
- Apply your Salesforce passion and experience to help make a difference for millions of Australians
- Join a passionate, inclusive and supportive team
- Diverse, challenging and rewarding role
- Location: Melbourne inner eastern
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Salesforce Administrator for an initial 12-month contract to manage and enhance our Salesforce system and related business applications. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role works closely with all management and business teams to deliver key system improvements, while ensuring data quality, user adoption and workflows support the Foundation to deliver effective, efficient and innovate services and support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate the successful delivery of Salesforce related projects, integrations and enhancements.
- Monitor and maintain data integrity, quality and security.
- Provide administration and support for Salesforce and related business applications.
- Provide training and support to management and staff to help drive end-user adoption, and ensure Salesforce supports business processes effectively.
- Develop and maintain system, process and training documentation.
If you are an effective communicator with excellent attention to detail, able to work independently while being a key member of a small and dynamic team and have a genuine desire to apply and further develop your Salesforce expertise we encourage you to apply.
In return we offer an inclusive and supportive team culture, inner eastern Melbourne location with ample parking and public transport, and a competitive salary with attractive packaging benefits.
About the organisation
The Continence Foundation of Australia supports over 5 million Australians living with or affected by bladder or bowel control problems and acts as an advocate for their interests. As the national peak body, the Foundation exists to serve all Australians by promoting bladder and bowel health. The Foundation is a membership-based organisation, and also provides advice and information via the National Continence Helpline.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Salesforce Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.