About the role
Develop and maintain fundraising supporter journeys for Cancer Council Victoria
- Be a part of Australia’s most trusted cancer not-for-profit organisation
- Full-time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Supporter Journey Coordinator to join the Fundraising and Communications Division. Reporting to the Retention Manager, your role is to:
- Use web analytics along with campaign and market data, and insights from subject-matter experts, to gain an understanding of supporter behaviours, triggers and motivations
- Maximise growth and retention by developing effective, multi-channel supporter journeys, including print and digital functions
- Obtain test campaign results and document for continuity of organisational knowledge in the context of supporter experience and journey mapping
- Monitor supporter feedback mechanisms and review for learnings with respect to retention activities and supporter journeys
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business Management or a related discipline
- Substantial experience in marketing, communications or customer experience design
- Demonstrated experience with project/campaign mapping and tracking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including documentation such as planning, report writing, monitoring and evaluation.
What we can offer you
- A base salary within the range $59,823–$66,208 pa plus superannuation and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free) https://www.accesspay.com.au/employee/what-is-salary-packaging/
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work–life balance and opportunities for career progression and development
About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community, and inspires and activates support from the Victorian public.
Through a diverse revenue-generation program, the division works to ensure appropriate funds are raised to support Cancer Council’s work in line with the organisation’s mission and values. This is achieved through: best-practice, high-volume direct marketing approaches; exceptional relationship management of high value supporters including major donors, charitable trusts and bequestors; delivery of iconic fundraising events such Daffodil Day, Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea and Relay For Life; and product sales and royalties through our retail arm.
The Supporter Experience Business Unit is responsible for developing and driving the highest standards of supporter relationship management approaches across all of Cancer Council Victoria’s mass market fundraising activities to increase supporter contributions annually and secure long-term income. Working across multiple channels and campaigns, the unit comprises supporter acquisition, supporter journey management, supporter services, data analytics, supporter research and supporter care.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Support Journey Coordinator (FCD.44) via Pro Bono Australia.