About the role
We are looking for Support Workers with experience in Disabilities and/or Aged Care to provide quality support to customers in their home. The ideal candidates will provide complex disability supports including domestic assistance and personal care for a variety of customers throughout the week Monday to Friday and weekends.
- Providing personal care, social support and domestic assistance
- Providing reliable and flexible support that best meet the customer’s needs
- Problem solving any issues that may arise
- Working collaboratively with the customers, their family and the team
- Previous support work experience in Aged care and/or Disability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle are essential
- Available for the following shift times; 7am -9am, 11am – 12pm and 3pm-5pm throughout the week and weekends.
- Must be currently living in Erskine/Mandurah areas
The successful applicant will receive an hourly rate starting from $25.90! Pay for kilometres is also offered as well as comprehensive training opportunities.
About the organisation
Avivo is passionate about supporting people to live as valued citizens. We work in partnership with people to develop innovative and flexible supports that assist them to lead their lives as they choose.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Support Workers – Erskine/Mandurah Area via Pro Bono Australia.