About the role
- Work in your local community
- Pay for travel time and kilometres
- Salary packaging available to increase your non-taxable income
We are looking for Support Workers to provide quality, high care support to customers in their home. The ideal candidates will have flexible availability throughout the week to provide complex intellectual and physical disability supports, domestic assistance, manual tasks and personal care for a variety of customers.
- Providing complex personal care including bowel care and peg feeding
- Undertaking manual tasks including hoisting and domestic assistance
- Providing reliable and flexible support that best meet the customer’s needs
- Problem solving any issues that may arise
- Working collaboratively with the customers, their family and the team
- Previous high care support work experience is preferred but not essential (training provided)
- Willingness to learn and be trained to provide complex support delivery
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in using technology (email and mobile phone)
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle are essential
- Available for a variety of shifts throughout the week and weekends
- Available to attend and complete mandatory training sessions during the week
- Must be currently living in Rockingham or a surrounding suburbs
The successful applicant will receive an hourly rate of $25.90 plus 9.5% superannuation! Pay for kilometres is also offered as well as comprehensive training opportunities.
About the organisation
Avivo is passionate about supporting people to live as valued citizens. We work in partnership with people to develop innovative and flexible supports that assist them to lead their lives as they choose.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Support Workers, High Care - Rockingham Area via Pro Bono Australia.