About the role
- Combine your passion for social justice with your background in customer service and case management
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
- Full-time, permanent role based in Sydney
As part of the Supporter Services Team, your role will involve:
- Providing high quality customer service by responding to enquiries and feedback
- Case management and manage investigation processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage, update and resolve cases in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database system
- Producing summaries and analysis on supporter feedback for quality reporting to stakeholders
You will thrive as the Supporter Services Administration Operations Officer if you have:
- Deliver exceptional customer service by resolving cases and escalated enquires in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Love solving problems and are tech savvy
- Have a passion for social justice
About the organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of people’s religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
How to apply for this role
How to Apply for this Role
To apply for this role, please visit https://www.caritas.org.au/jobs and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to email@example.com by COB Monday 19 August 2019 with a subject line which indicates the role title and channel through which you found the ad (e.g. Supporter Communications Officer via Pro Bono).
Applications must include:
- Cover Letter including residency or work visa status
- A separate document addressing the Selection Criteria which is set out in the Position Description
For further information please contact Shaun Carroll on 02 8306 3590.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
A national criminal history check will be conducted for all employees. For individuals who are dual citizens or who have lived for 12 months or longer overseas in the past five years, an international criminal history check will also be required.
Please quote in application: Supporter Communications Officer via Pro Bono Australia.