About the role
- Combine your passion for social justice with your background in customer service and case management
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
- Full-time, permanent role based in Sydney
As part of the Supporter Services Team, your role will involve:
- Providing high quality customer service by responding to enquiries and feedback
- Case management and manage investigation processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage, update and resolve cases in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database system
- Producing summaries and analysis on supporter feedback for quality reporting to stakeholders
You will thrive as the Supporter Services Administration Operations Officer if you have:
- Deliver exceptional customer service by resolving cases and escalated enquires in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Love solving problems and are tech savvy
- Have a passion for social justice
About the organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of people’s religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Communications Officer via Pro Bono Australia.