About the role
• Work for a renowned international aid & development organisation
• Permanent Full-Time position with generous salary packaging options
• Use your coaching skills to assist the Supporter Services Team
As part of the Supporter Services Team, your role will involve:
• Training the team in donation processing and customer service.
• Providing high quality customer service to supporters through various communication channels.
• Investigating, following up and resolving donation related feedback and escalations.
You will thrive as the Supporter Services Operations Officer if you have:
• Proven customer service experience in a high volume call centre environment.
• Experience in designing training materials, tools, techniques and methods.
• Strong data entry skills and quick at learning software programs.
About the organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of people’s religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Services Operations Officer via Pro Bono Australia.