About the role
- Work for a renowned international aid & development organisation
- Up to 6 months Full-Time contract with generous salary packaging options
- Use your number and people skills to make difference
As part of the Supporter Services Team your role will involve:
- Acting as Second in Command to the Supporter Services Manager, providing leadership and technical expertise to Supporter Services team members and other teams.
- Maintaining the accuracy of reconciliation for all agency income as well as cash handling, processing and balancing multiple bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Providing strategic financial advice on financial data to management including variance between actual results and budget for the Supporter Services Team.
You will thrive as the Supporter Services, Senior Finance Officer if you have:
- Demonstrated experience with accounting principles and standards, financial reporting and management frameworks.
- Great communication skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills and IT skills.
About the organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of people’s religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Services, Senior Finance Officer via Pro Bono Australia.