About the role
- Part time position on a 12 month contract
- Guaranteed 20 hours per week including community and administration work
- Great benefits including salary packaging up to $18,550
- Join our friendly and supportive Wheatbelt Team
We are looking for Team Facilitators to provide quality services to supported individuals and to form an integral link between Support Workers and the coordination team. We are looking for several energetic Team Facilitators with a passion for working with people who are dedicated to the needs and wishes of our customers.
- Providing direct hands on support including personal care and community support.
- Developing a good understanding of the customers and their support team
- Coaching, mentoring and supervising support workers
- Ensuring best possible service for our customers
- Organising staff rosters, schedules and providing back up support to your local team
- Developing potential resources and relationships within the community
What we require:
- Experience in Aged Care, Disabilities or Mental Health
- Competent in computer based administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated experience at a supervisory level.
- The ability to work well as part of a local and organisational team.
- A demonstrated flexible, people-centred approach to problem-solving and daily work
- Flexible availability for shifts between 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with weekend availability when required
- A valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle are essential
In return you will receive $28.95 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation and the option of salary packaging up to $18,550. You will also be paid travel time and kilometres and receive comprehensive training.
About the organisation
Avivo is passionate about supporting people to live as valued citizens. We work in partnership with people to develop innovative and flexible supports that assist them to lead their lives as they choose. We support people who require individualised assistance to live at home due to disability, frailty or mental illness.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Facilitator - Wheatbelt Area via Pro Bono Australia.