About the role
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in early intervention program for parents and their children, to strengthen parental connections and family relationships?
Our primary prevention work in maternal and child health is enhanced by a Home Visiting Outreach Service for families at particular risk of entering a stress pathway.
As the Team Leader, you will be leading the program to deliver innovative Primary Prevention Programs and early intervention support to parents and their families.
- Hold tertiary qualifications in psychology, social work, counselling, or, child and family welfare or a related discipline.
- Program & leadership experience.
- Demonstrated previous experience providing support to parents and/or families in group work, community development and counselling.
- Well developed people management capabilities, including provision of supervision, coaching and feedback.
- Excellent networking and relationship building ability with stakeholders.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Experience working with and knowledge of early years programs would be highly regarded.
What we offer
You will be rewarded with a collaborative and focussed culture, career and professional development, work flexibility and an attractive salary including the opportunity to salary package to increase take home pay.
About the organisation
Kids First Australia (formally Children's Protection Society) is an independent not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting children and families since 1896. Our vision is that all children and young people thrive in resilient, strong and safe families and communities. Kids First has a proud reputation for innovation, high quality services, and an unequivocal focus on quality outcomes for children.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader via Pro Bono Australia.