About the role
- Full-time, permanent
- Based in Kilkenny
- Assist disadvantaged people to sustain successful tenancies
- **Previous applicants for ASA1228 need not apply**
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an individual who is truly passionate about supporting vulnerable people in the community to sustain housing. With great communication skills you will communicate confidently with a variety of people, including our tenants and other service providers. By actively engaging and collaborating with your tenants, you will help to create a stronger community.
What do you need to bring?
- Previous experience in property management, community housing or related area – are highly desirable
- Experience working with people from a range of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds
- Ability to positively engage tenants, services providers and other stakeholders
- An understanding of the needs faced by people experiencing a housing crisis or living with special needs/disability
- Great communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
What can you expect to be doing?
- Provide a professional tenancy and property management service in line with the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Maintain regular face-to-face contact with your tenants and undertake formal inspections
- Identify and address any tenancy skills gaps, including referrals to other support services
- Work collaboratively with other service providers, facilitating a holistic service approach
- Organise required maintenance and ensuring all properties are maintained to an acceptable standard
About the organisation
AnglicareSA is a not-for-profit organisation who makes a positive difference to the community every day. With over 1800 staff and 700 volunteers, we have been supporting South Australians for more than 150 years. There are many members of the community who require assistance and for that reason, we stand with our arms open to support people to achieve their aspirations and overcome their challenges. Our values underpin the work we do and are key in enabling us to recruit the right people.
What can AnglicareSA offer me?
- Access to our salary packaging options – increase your take home pay and decrease the amount of tax you pay!
- Banking benefits, health care discounts and gym membership offers
- A collaborative team culture
- Relationships with like-minded people who focus on improving the lives of many
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Tenancy Officer via Pro Bono Australia.