About the role
About the role
- Provide operational leadership, guidance and direction to Advisors, Managers and staff
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Company
- Ensure that internal policies, processes and systems are purposeful, clear, efficient and compliant and that all staff are aware of this
- Oversee the HR and IT functions with the support of external specialist providers
- Oversee operational aspects of the Finance function including budget development and reporting
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and enter new markets and implement strategies to drive growth
- Support the Directors and CEO in setting the vision, purpose, mission and values of the organisation
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and excellence
To be successful, you will have:
- At least 7 years’ experience in a general management role encompassing all aspects of operations (marketing, finance, HR, IT etc)
- Post-graduate qualifications in Management, or equivalent
- A passion for making a difference in people’s lives
- Project management skills/experience
- A strong working knowledge of the social services and not for profit sectors including health, disability and aged care
- Prior experience implementing and improving quality management, WHS and risk management systems
- Proven track record in delivering and achieving company objectives and growth strategies
About the organisation
Social Impact Institute is reputable in the social services sector as one who strives to increase the impact and sustainability of leaders and organisations to transform communities around Australia and the globe. Having operated for over 10 years, we have an impressive ecosystem of knowledge and expertise with decades of experience in making a difference.
You will join a team of dynamic professionals seeking to make a real difference, who will value your unique skills and contribution. Being a key leadership role, you will use your strong staff management, commercial acumen and influencing skills to drive the organisation and its people to better manage internal operations to ensure efficiency and quality across all aspects.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager via Pro Bono Australia.